Monday, May 17, 2010

God is so faithful!

I just wanted to shout out some thanks to God for His faithfulness on our journeys!

One of my memory verses this year has been Hebrews 10:35-36

Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.

It is not always the easiest thing to keep hold of one's confidence especially when it involves loss or if it means giving up a dream that you had. As many of you have likely already come to know, dreams that aren't from God are not very satisfying.

I am thankful that God continues to show that He is my satisfaction (Psalm 90:14). He is worth persevering through whatever hardship you are enduring right now. The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it (1 Thes 5:24).

2 comments:

  1. I heartily agree! Hope things are well with you and your family. It is a beautiful, sunny, warm day here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are well with our family and myself. We have all been stretched in our faith and grown in ways I wouldn't have guessed. And yes, God is faithful even/or especially when we go through some things kicking and screaming!
    We are loving the beautiful weather here as well.

    ReplyDelete