Monday, December 7, 2009

Well, here I am trying to stall getting myself out the door to run. Got my running gear on, got my ipod ready and just thought I'd double check the temperature before I got out the door. Wow! Winter is here!!! -16!!! So, needless to say, I am stalling a bit while listening to my Christmas tunes on my IPOD. Max (the dog) is quite confused and looking at me as if to say, "you look like you're going out for a run...but you are just sitting there!"

I love listening to Christmas music. I lean toward a bit more traditional or jazz flavored music with my listening at Christmas. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order:

1. Celtic Women, A Christmas Celebration
2. Natalie Cole, Holly and Ivy
3. Tony Bennett, A Swingin Christmas
4. Chor leoni men's Choir, Yuletide Fires
5. Musica Intima, Nativite
6. Steve Bell, The Feast
7. Oscar Peterson Christmas
8. Christmas Guitar
9. Toronto Children's Chorus, Dancing Day
10. The #1 Christmas Album

I also really like the Veggie Tales Singing Christmas Tree Album!

So here's my question, then I will run! What are your (top ten) favorite Christmas albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment