Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some picture memories!

A couple of weeks ago our family travelled to Florida to spend a week with my family. We had such a wonderful and relaxing time.
We went on a nature walk at Caladesi Island State Park. This was the most idyllic spot. I tried to capture it as best I could so that I could return there anytime I wanted!


Beautiful shells.
A very kind couple took pity on my unpreparedness - as I was shelling without a pail. They came back to me with a grocery bag so I wouldn't have to juggle my collection in my arms.

Cute stuff is right!



Our next home...

The whole crew! Unfortunately my brother and his family could not join us this time. We missed them horribly.


My Mom and Son.

The cousins.




We all enjoyed reading some of our favourite books.


And being able to do just about everything outside.

Thanks for sharing some memories with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment