Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sagemace Bible Camp

Megan and I came back last night from being at Sagemace Bible Camp in Winnipegosis for the past week. We had such a good time and now are so glad to be home. Megan went as a camper and I went as kitchen help and resident camp photographer. It was fun to be at the camp and to be kept busy helping while waiting for my hugs from her. (Not sure who missed the other more.) I have such good memories of my own camp experiences growing up and am thankful for the impact of the leadership team and volunteer workers and counsellors who devoted their last two weeks to making this a memorable and impressionable experience for young people like my daughter.

Here are a some pictures of the week. I hope to write more another day.






















No comments:

Post a Comment