Saturday, May 7, 2011

So Much Greater

More than any other project,
More than any other dream,
More than any other hope,
And any other desire.
Even more than fear, worry, or despair.
God has used you,



you,



and you,



To show me The Way.

To show me the need for humility through failure.
The need for sacrifice through loss.
And the great need to replace fear with perfect love.

Even though
my heart condemns me,
my mind replays my failures,
I wallow in loss and hang onto my fears,
You call me with gentle kisses,
sweet toothless smiles,
and embracing arms.
Those are the most powerful words.
You enter these moments.

You call me to let go of failures, loss and fear.
When I let go, You give me peace.
When I trust, You give me confidence.
You are so much greater.

In this,
the calling of Motherhood, I place my trust in Your care
and entrust to You Your gifts of love,
my treasured ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment