Sunday, November 1, 2009

Extra Hour of Sleep! Yay!

Happy Extra HOUR of Sleep day!!!

What a wonderful thing to actually take advantage of the extra hour by sleeping. Alexander and I both did really well with that - Alexander winning by an additional 2.5 hours (a total of 3.5 hours extra!!!!) Think he was wiped out from visiting family and friends and Halloweening.

Here is a picture of our kids with friends of theirs from Brandon. They joined us and collected treats around our neighborhood. Lots of fun and even more candy!

Our kids are the three on the left - Smartie Pants! Laura Inglis (posing as Holly Hobbie for the picture!) and Buzz Lightyear - "to infinity and beyond!" Of course their friends are disguised as Anne of Green Gables and Zorro!

1 comment:

  1. As I was doing my exercising this morning I sang quite a few hymns on the theme of resting in Jesus. As I was doing my stretches some words of the song "All Through the Night" popped into my head - "I my loving vigil keeping". That song was probably on a Lullaby tape that I played for my children when they were little. Now all of sudden it come back to my memory. I googled to get all the lyrics and they remind me of Psalm 121 and Psalm 131.

    ReplyDelete