Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holidays

I feel like I am still catching up from the holidays. Yesterday I wrote out my send away Christmas cards. Today, the kids and I finally got to baking a batch of Christmas cookies that we said we just had to make again - sorry our company missed out on them!

Along with those lates are a few holiday pictures.

We celebrated our family Christmas before my sister and her family came. We pick names in our family and buy relational gifts - gifts that can be used to spend more time with the person you are buying for. It is a tradition that we are loving and using throughout the entire year.




Some fun in the snow with cousins from Ontario!



Christmas in Alberta. I love this picture of the cousins. My brother wasn't able to make it. We missed him there. His young toddler boys would have loved this bunch!






Waterton Park


Look how close those deer are to my sisters family!!! Crazy!


We couldn't get our kids to sit that close to the deer.


Back at the coulees.


Winnipeg Christmas Celebration.
The kid's program is fast becoming a tradition. They love creating their own skits and sharing musical selections. The carol sing-along was a huge hit this year. I wish I could appropriately pass on the joy that was shared during that time. I was at the piano so I have no pictures. Their voices and their dancing was a gift to everyone in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment